About the role:
A local employer is looking for casual Disability support workers to join their expanding team and help drive client success by providing safe and secure supports.
To succeed in this role, you will have or are:
- A positive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good computer skills
- Certificate III in Individual Support
- A current Australian Driver Licence and WWVP card
- First Aid, CPR and Full Covid-19 Vaccine
- Willingness to undergo a Healthy assessment
- Working with a range of behaviours and personalities.
- Helping support both clients and other staff to achieve their goals.
- Managing the needs of clients and their families to ensure the best support possible.
- Recording notes to help guide support network on clients’ achievements.
How to apply:
To apply email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the job title/ref number in the subject line.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.