About the role:
A local business is looking for a dynamic, positive, reliable, empathetic and empowering person to join their team and support people in the community with disabilities achieve their goals.
If you are looking for a person focused role, then apply today!
To succeed in this role you will have:
- First Aid Certificate
- Certificate III in Individual Support
- Assisting Clients with Medications
- Unrestricted Driver Licence
- Personal Vehicle with Comprehensive Car Insurance
- Working with Vulnerable People Card (Employee)
- Full Covid-19 Vaccination including Booster
- National Police Check less than 6 Month
Key duties include:
- Facilitate development of participant life skills
- Foster self-advocacy and advocate on the participants’ behalf
- Ensure a high standard of personal care and support is provided to participants
- Maintain participant records, write daily case notes and update the communication book
- Facilitate access to a range of appropriate house resourced services and recreational programs
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by adhering to WH&S policies, procedures and guidelines
How to apply:
To apply email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.